My FAITHFUL RETURN

MY FAITHFUL RETURN

Don’t stop believing
Keep pursuing
Keep praying
Keep pushing

As I have continued to run away from this blogging thing, I felt God strongly pulling me back! He’s been using my brothers, and my friends to direct me back to writing about him. Writing for him! I admit I fell and bumped my head somewhere.  I wasn’t going to church faithfully or even faithfully reading or studying his word as I know I ought to. I was faithfully praying for his blessings and grace though, let’s just be honest. I’m finally at this stage of contentment, and experiencing joy and the peace that he has promised, and yet I stop everything, like yep thanks God! I’m good now, I’m happy and I have peace!!! Wow girl… Well, He has been calling out to me (gently; I’m grateful because I don’t deserve it) and I’m finally ready to listen. I’ve been slowly getting back on track and doing my best to lead by example. I thought, ok, once I fully get myself together, I will get back to writing your word! Once I feel like I can be an example I will be the example you want me to be God! NO, NO, NOOOOOO! That’s what he continually told me.
Luke 9:62 MSG
“No procrastination. No backwards looks. You can’t put Gods kingdom off till tomorrow. Seize the day.”
No more procrastination! Do his will, follow his word and help bring other lost souls to Christ!


                                   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

Society WHO?