Because we all fall short


Sometimes we need to check ourselves! I had to check myself the other day..I had a friend whom I felt disgusted with because of the way I continuously felt treated! Some reason God placed that person on my heart, and as I prayed for them, I thought about all the times God may have been disgusted with me! All the times I've been hurtful to God; yet he always accepts me with arms wide open, full of love and care! Never harvesting anger, or disgust towards me. Sadly my friend and I no longer communicate, but if we did I'd let them know how much forgiveness is in my heart, and that I love them!

I'm not telling you to continue to accept mistreatment, but I am saying love that person anyway, treat them the way you want them to treat you. Maybe you have to love them from a distance. Maybe they don't know God's love the way you do! Allow them to see God's light shining in you; don't allow that to take you out of character, but allow it to push you to grow!

How dare we feel like a person is 'chanced' out of our love, when God is our example showing us to continue to love anyway, no matter what! When we cruisfied him he didn't say, "I'm so disgusted by them, I hate them, I'm over them", instead he showed us love still and asked that we be foegiven! The bible teaches us love always wins! For God is love, and the best and greatest example to live by! So check your self!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

Society WHO?