To inspire, uplift, motivate, and spread a little Jesus! My goal is to change someone's way of thinking, to add positivity and brighten a day or two along the way!
Secret Weapon
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Good morning! I just want to reassure you that NOTHING is beyond what God can repair! No matter what you maybe going through, prayer is the best weapon against all your battles!
Society WHO? “You are the one who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God’s sight.” –Luke 16:15 NIV What society sees and calls monumental, God sees through as calls monstrous. –Luke 16:15 MSG We tend to care too much on how others view us, what’s popular, what other people are doing, the latest trends, and these so called social media “GOALS” ! Worldly gratifications verses Gods satisfaction in us. We don’t care about pleasing God, we care about pleasing ourselves. We care about fitting in, and looking/acting the part. What the “world” says is it or as some of you say is LIT! Sex, Drugs, Lies, Cursing, Cheats, Thieves, Adultery…etc. Why not, everyone is doing it! It’s thrilling, it feels good, and because I want to. We can say whatever we want, but God knows our hearts! God doesn’t necessarily tell us not to do these things, because he wants to take away self-pleasure from us; he tells us t...
Happiness starts with you! It's not something you get from money, material things, or even other people! Once you find true joy through God within yourself, that other stuff serves as a bonus! The crazy thing is once you realize the key to happiness, or joy, or peace, you can have all kinds of disasters going on, but it really won't phase you. Everyone will be looking at you like what is she/he so happy about, with everything going on they'll expect you to be miserable! They won't understand! Being happy is definitely a choice! Just like love! We get that choice, everything isn't always peaches and cream, but every situation doesn't always have to create sadness, find the joy in it. Today I hope you choose your happiness over everything.
Ever met a person who could talk a can out of a worm? One thing I've come to realize about people is that they like to talk! People talk so much nonsense because it sounds good, but they don't actually mean what they say.... That's why I find it hard to trust or believe the things people tell me. I think we've gotten so used to just talking, and making empty promises that we do the same to God! I know I'm not the only one who has made a promise to God and fail to keep it.. The thing is he already knows you, he can't be fooled by our gibber! He's looking for our actions! I don't make promises anymore because I know myself...sometimes I'm easily tempted, sometimes my flesh is weak. We are not super human; we're just plan ole human. So we should think before we speak! That way we say what we mean and mean what we say!
Comments
Post a Comment