Loyalty. Faith. And GOD




Your word, Lord , is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.  Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures.  Your laws endure to this day, for all things serve you.  If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction.  I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.
Psalm 119:89‭-‬93 NIV


People are not always loyal to you, but the benefits that come with you! People don't keep their word, people are not faithful. Makes you wonder who can you trust? Why must I always be looking at you sided eyed? Because people are humans! Trust is a choice, and when you break it and you probably will I have to choose if I want to trust you again! My personal experience says nope! Can trust him or can't trust her, but my heart is open for forgiveness.

But God! He is faithful, he is loyal, he can not tell a lie! He always keeps his word, for his words are eternal and just. He is pure, he is love, and he is LIFE! Put you trust in him not others, sometimes we put too much on people and those that do wonder why they are always disappointed or hurt... Try GOD I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

Society WHO?