P.R.A.Y.




And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
John 14:13‭-‬14 NIV


First of all...God doesn't make a promise he doesn't keep! His words are trill! Pray, pray, pray!! Because prayer actually works! Talk to your heavenly Father, praise his name and continue to glorify him, not for a blessing but because you love him! Do everything out of love, because everything he does for us is out of LOVE! Remember we don't deserve a "thang"! But he gives us his all continuously, and doesn't hesitate because he loves us so much! Keep praying, don't doubt him, keep believing, so you'll be fulfilled, and keep spreading his word!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

Society WHO?