If God is all you have...

I've been listening this the song called, 'My Everything', by a new gospel artist named, Briana Babineaux. I started to really listen to the lyrics and they go: "If I had everything, and I lost everything, and you were the only thing, I'd still have everything"!

How many of us would be totally satisfied if we had nothing to our name but Jesus? How many of us would be angry with God if that were the case?

Everything that you think is yours, is actually his! He allows us to borrow from him, he wants us to be happy! Some people don't have anything, look around your city and see all the homeless people walking around...do you help them? Buy them something to eat, say a prayer for them, or do you just walk by ignoring them? Remember that could easily be you!

Did you realize that everytime you give to the poor, you are giving to God! Their are several scriptures but today I'll give you one; Proverbs 19:17 says, "Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord...."

We must prepare our hearts and aline them with the Lord's, and be content with only having God! After all what more could we possibly need?

Don't be consumed with what you have! Material possessions come and go, and literally mean nothing, but the kingdom of heaven is forever and more precious than Gold!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is the song, "My Everything"!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

Society WHO?