Life is a Journey!



Good morning!.. there comes a point in our lives when we look at ourselves and decide to make some improvements! I want to reassure you: "Working on yourself is not selfish"!..and their is no specific time or time frame when God has put it in your heart, mind and soul that it is time for a change! Time to be made over!! Anyone who isn't on board with this, well maybe their time in your life has expired! When God is PUSHING you forward don't allow the enemy to pull you back!

Maybe you've realize that you haven't been loving yourself properly, maybe you've been given all your time, attention and efforts towards someone else, and have neglected yourself! Or maybe you are just ready for a change! Whatever your reason is GO FOR IT, not tomorrow but today!

I pray whatever God has placed on your heart that you pursue it, and also that he places you at the right place at the right time with the right people!

.....you guys!!! We've made it through week1! I'm so happy for the feed back I've been receiving and that you guys are enjoying these morning messages! Leave me a comment; let me know what you want to talk about, I'm here for each and every one of you! My heart goes out! Can't wait to pick back up on Monday morning baby!

Much love
B!

Enjoy this lovely song by an artist who also inspires me so much through songs!

Comments

  1. These are great they always have something i had on my mind and give guidance for me to help other people by spreading the same massage to them thank you i love it ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope that God keeps sending me messages that touches you love ❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Society WHO?