Immediately!

No matter how dark a situation is God can turn it away immediately! Doesn't  that feel good! Knowing that he is always at work, always working on something in your favor for your greatness! Knowing that you don't have to consume yourself in worry or stress!

It doesn't matter how big, how small, or even how unfair or difficult your situation may seem, he is a man of his word; take heed to his promises!

Now...don't go looking into everyone else's life and start picking; "look at her, how's she always getting blessed, I KNOW she doesn't even pray!" , "He always gets away with  (murder), every single time I do something I always get caught"! Or "My life is so unfair, my relationships never workout in my favor, I always get the short end of the stick"! You'll never see the full potential of what God wants to bless you with, because your blocking your blessings with your attitude!

Ask God to open your eyes, give you patience, and block doubt, jealousy, and hatred from your heart! Ask him to feel you with joy, and peace! Forgive those who hurt you, forgive yourself!


"Glory fill my heart from pain, let love replace everything"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

Society WHO?