Replacing pain with FAITH!

Hello everyone!

Today I want "us" to focus on softening our hearts! In life we go through so many different situations that it causes us to actually harden our hearts; a form of protection so we can avoid being hurt like we were once before. Sometimes we have to trust God to protect our hearts; we don't always have to be the bodyguard !

That is when we will get uncomfortable, that is when fear comes into our hearts, because we "fear" the unknown, and if you're like me....sometimes you like to be in control! That's when you just got to have some FAITH! You just have to know, "I need not to worry", "I just have to believe"! Gods got yo back, believe that!

I pray over all of you today for incredible favor and increased FAITH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

Society WHO?