Just Pray!


Lord give me the strength to trust what it is you're doing in my life, give me the patience to not get be side myself and move ahead of you! Guide me and give me the courage to follow you! Let me not be fooled or distracted. Fill my life with positive people, who can encourage a positive attitude, mindset and heart; who will add to my life and not dimmer my light!

Please help me to keep guard and protect my heart from those who mean me no good. I pray that you clear my mind of all evil thoughts and replace them with good ones.
..........................Sometimes we just need to break down where we are and start pouring out our hearts to him! How intimate it is and such a privilege to be able to communicate with him, whenever , where ever!

This is me vulnerable and open! And I don't care because somebody needed this today, somebody feels me. Open up your hearts and your mouths (a close mouth doesn't get fed) and speak with your father! He's waiting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Live Self Controlled

God comes 1st!