Love Language!



So we talked about this in church and I think it's important to know these things when starting or just being in a committed relationship.

What is your love language? What is it that your significant other can do or does that you love. For some it's physical (holding hands), others actions (doing dishes). I think in order to have a healthy relationship you must know each other's love language.

Out of all my few serious relationships I never once even knew I had a love language so it was never a discussion but who knows might have helped! If you're single figure out what you language is now so your next relationship you'll be able to let them know and if you are in a relationship now it'll be really nice to have this discussion with your partner and see what  positive changes can be made to better please one another!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

Society WHO?