Let's pray!




Good afternoon!

Today I want to do something different! It's all about prayer requests!! I want to pray with you, over you, and for you! I also ask you do the same for me. If you don't know my name is Brittany, I ask you mention me by name. The bible tells us when two or more come together he is listening so LET'S PRAY!

Prayer request: I ask for forgiveness, because I have fallen short.. I need prayer for increased faith and fully trusting God to handle all my needs...and know that he doesn't need my help! Lately I feel I've been unappreciative, because of multiple situations my attitude is not me and I don't like it! I ask you pray over my heart and that I have more gratitude! Thank you!

Feel free to text me, email me or leave behind a comment and I'll be happy to pray over you today!

Email: brittanymhamilton01@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

Society WHO?