Make me over!


Make me over! Lord I don't want to be the same, make me brand new! Renew my heart, my spirit, and my mind! Help me to be in alignment with you! Help me to look into this world with new eyes!

Sometimes you just need a hug, and to be told everything is going to be alright! When rededicating your life it can be a beautiful transition, it can also be hard! Some people in your life won't understand why or what you're doing, and they may not be on board or supportive!

Don't be afraid, don't fall off track! I'm here today to tell you to keep pushing, keep praying and pursuing God! This song I'm leaving here today touches me everytime I listen to it, the lyrics are EXACTLY what I've been asking him! I hope today you feel it too, whether it makes you smile or cry!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

Society WHO?