Beautiful changes or misery?



It all depends on how you view your situation! Your attitude is your choice! Change is not always bad...you can choose to accept the circumstances life has thrown your way as beautiful changes, or as misery!

Nobody wants to go through the strom, but in order to get the rainbow it has to rain! So, as we talked about yesterday; praise him all the way through! Instead of complaining and asking God why? Just thank him and ask him to bring you through it!

I have to ask for forgiveness and I also would like to ask you all to pray for me! Sometimes my attitude isn't cute or godly and I'm working on that! The goal is to love people to christ regardless of what you may feel they've done to you or how you feel about them!

Any prayer requests?  You can leave it below or you could personally email me at: brittanymhamilton01@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

To Live Self Controlled