Get READY! 💨

So you've asked God for the desires of your heart; a husband, wife, children, job, etc. Now you have to prepare yourself for the very things you are asking him for! With preparation comes change, growth, a renewed spirit, heart and mindset!

After you've prepared for your blessings, get ready, because once God says it's time, it's time, and you need to be open to receiving your blessings! Going back to yesterday, be specific! Because sometimes I believe we push our blessings away, because they don't come how we imagined them. Please be specific when speaking to the Lord!!

This is my favorite song right now because I feel these lyrics deep in my heart! My heart is so ready God! As you listen, I'm sure you know this song, just feel the words a little more today, and get ready cause when he releases your heart increases!



Pray request? Leave them below!
Otherwise feel free to personally email me at brittanymhamilton01@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Believe in YOU!

Life is a Journey!

Society WHO?